Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Princess Lacey

Princess Lacey ~ She is our sweet little girl. She is 6 years old (human years). She was a Christmas gift to me from Big Daddy 6 years ago. Little did Big Daddy know what a blessing Lacey would be to our family. After my Mom died, I went thru a deep depression and she taught me how to love again. She likes to spend her free time napping. She is not just the family pet, she is an important part of our family.

Psalm 30:11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness

2 comments:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

A very cute doggie. Sounds like such a great pet needed at a big time in your life. Looks like you have a wonderful family. Great beginning to your blog. Keep it up.

YellowRose said...

You have a great looking family!! I've added you to my blogroll so I'll be checking in with you daily!

How funny is it that we both have Big D's?! They are great aren't they?

Welcome to the land of Blog! :)